blog inspiration

Thursday, March 16, 2006

sabi nila, tayo raw ang gumagawa ng sarili nating multo... siguro nga totoo ito... today, may ginawa akong isang bagay out of impulsiveness. it is haunting me now... i know what i did was one of my spur of the moment things. eccentric nga yata ako.. and now, as much as i want to undo it, i can't... i have said i'm sorry and yet i cannot accept what i did and i can't help but be fidgety about it. i can't stop myself from regretting what i did and unless the person to whom i did the thing will talk to me about it i know i cannot calm my self. why the guilt? am i really so insecure? I really hate myself when I am in this state...! I know it will really haunt me for the rest of the day, probably until a week and still remember it after a long time.. and i know that when it cross my mind, i will still feel like a fool. This is absurdity! I really can't help the stupidity... Ah! stupidity... the word... why can't one be smart all the time? there is definitely a reason for this... i'm an idiot! at this moment.... argh! i want to strangle myself!http://freemanstots.blogspot.com/atom.xml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home